Any time you’re looking for quality cosmetic dental services it’s important to find a dentist that specializes in multiple areas of Cosmetic Dentistry. The experts here at North Island Dental Arts have been providing patients with the best dental treatments in New Hyde Park, Long Island for years. We are also the premier Family Dentist in Long Island, and we specialize in a number of professional dentistry areas. One of those areas is, of course, Cosmetic Dentistry as well, and we are also the best Family Cosmetic Dentist in Long Island as well!Now, perhaps you or someone in your family has been experiencing issues with the teeth, but you/they aren’t sure what the problem is. If you’re experiencing problems with tooth pain or sensitivity when chewing and/or drinking beverages, you could have an underlying issue going on with your teeth. But without seeking an expert opinion, it can be hard to properly diagnose what may be going on. Cosmetic Dental procedures are more than just “aesthetic enhancement procedures.” They are also meant for patients looking to improve their overall quality of life.
Did You Know?
According to studies and information gathered by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, “Cosmetic Procedures continue to be popular with patients seeking cosmetic treatments for a number of reasons including: to improve physical attractiveness and self-esteem (86%); for restorative or health reasons (46%); to look and feel younger (45%); and anticipated upcoming events like weddings (48%) (Figure 1). These patients are most frequently electing whitening treatments, veneers, crowns or bridgework, and bonding…”If you aren’t sure about what type of cosmetic dental procedure you may need, we’ve included each of the procedures we offer below. When you’re ready to come in, please give us a call and set up an appointment. The Cosmetic Dental Procedures that we currently offer include:
Reasons why your teeth may be sensitive...
- Teeth Whitening. Quality teeth whitening treatments are meant to improve the aesthetics of someone's smile. With the help of an experienced dentist, teeth whitening treatments can help to greatly improve someone’s smile. Dentists perform these treatments by examining the patient’s teeth and gums prior to getting any treatment.
- Cosmetic Bondings. Any cosmetic tooth bonding procedure involves bonding tooth-colored resins onto a tooth in order to help improve its appearance. Getting a cosmetic tooth bonding is an effective cosmetic dental treatment designed to help reshape any damaged tooth. Whether that tooth is chipped, decayed, or discolored, a cosmetic tooth bonding can help fill the gaps between any damaged teeth.
- Dental Veneers. These are custom-designed, thin porcelain layers that are bonded onto a patient's teeth in order to create straight and healthy-looking teeth without the use of more traditional methods. Dental Veneers are very popular & helpful treatments.
- Crown Lengthening. The crown lengthening process involves the reshaping of soft gum tissues and bones in order to expose more of a patient's natural tooth/teeth. Depending on the complexity of a patient's particular dental condition, we will create a treatment plan to ensure that the crown lengthening procedure goes smoothly.
- Porcelain Inlays. Replacing large fillings in the back of a patient's teeth oftentimes requires stronger, and much more precisely contoured restorations. These restorations are also known as porcelain inlays. Porcelain Inlays are pre-molded fillings that are fitted into the grooves of the patient’s tooth. When getting a porcelain inlay procedure performed, the patient is given an anesthetic as well. This, of course, is done to help keep the patient at ease during the procedure.
- Porcelain Onlays. These are designed to help protect a patient's teeth in a very similar way to how crowns do. Porcelain Onlays are used to help repair a tooth that has extensive damage affecting the top or surface area of a person’s tooth. Onlays are meant to help a patient obtain a much more natural look and structure to their tooth/teeth. When properly cared for, onlays can provide decades of normal use.
- Porcelain Crowns. Porcelain Crowns can help protect a person's natural teeth and improve the overall appearance of their smile as well. Because porcelain crowns are made to look very natural and mimic real teeth, they also provide patients with a genuine feeling of comfort. Another great thing about porcelain crowns is that they are also translucent. This means they’ll always look very bright and clean as well.
- Botox Treatments. Getting a botox treatment can help reduce a person’s signs of aging by reducing the muscle activity & wrinkles of their eyebrow and forehead areas. Botulinum toxin is used with any botox treatment. Botox Treatments are conducted by injecting small amounts of Botulinum into a patient’s facial muscles and are bound to the patient’s nerve endings.
Remember, getting a cosmetic dental procedure is never something you should feel nervous or embarrassed about. It’s much better to take care of any issues you may have the moment you feel like something may be wrong, and getting treatments from dental experts like the ones here at North Island Dental Arts will provide you with the best care available. Regardless of the type of procedure, you’re in need of, you’ll always be in good hands when you visit our dental office.
Get Your Cosmetic Dental Procedure Done Right The First Time!
You owe it to yourself and your smile to see the best Family Dentist in Long Island and put your teeth in the hands of experts who really care. Contact North Island Dental Arts in New Hyde Park, Long Island NY by phone today at (516) 616-4800 and get your next procedure performed by the best Family Cosmetic Dentist in Long Island.